Live your story.
At Mosaic, we consider it our job to build followers of Jesus who live their stories — taking the life of Jesus out into the world. Mosaic is a missional community. That means that for us, all people matter, and loving people is central to who we are. Not just our people … all people. We are especially good at loving people in the margins and being friends with those who might not fit in more traditional churches.
The least, the last and the lost … that’s our charge, our passion and our vision. Because everyone has a story to tell, and all people matter.
Our strategic ministries and partnerships include:
- The Mosaic Center – Our “clearinghouse” for social for social services in our county. It is a place where people in our community can come for job, literacy and financial training, recovery, life skills and most importantly, spiritual care. Mosaic Center houses Third Saturday, Mosaic Downtown, The Pantry and GED services.
- Third Saturday – Partnering with our Lutheran neighbors to share hope by giving a hand up not a hand out every third Saturday of the month from 10AM-12PM.
- Mosaic Downtown – Sharing the love of Jesus Christ through food, hugs, transportation and prayer with the residents of the Maxwell House and Freedom Path- two local low and no-income apartment complexes downtown for adults with disabilities.
- The Pantry – Serving Third Saturday, Mosaic Downtown and Our Community by providing thousands of pounds in food each month.
- The Father’s Heart – Developing trusting relationships between Christian adults and at-risk youth in order to share the gospel of Jesus Christ in the CSRA.
- Exceptional Circles – A local organization committed to serving families with exceptional children and children with disabilities. Exceptional Circles meets five days a week at Mosaic.
- Christ Community Health Services – Proclaiming Christ as Lord and demonstrating His love through affordable health and dental care.
- Action Ministries – Mobilizes communities in Georgia to address the challenges of poverty by focusing on hunger relief, housing and education.
- SAFEHOUSE OUTREACH – Breaking the cycle of poverty in Atlanta by transitioning people from homelessness to a point of stability and independent living.
- UGA Wesley Foundation – Enabling students to encounter God and become disciples of Jesus Christ.
- TMS Global – Mobilizing and deploying the body of Christ globally to join in His mission, especially among the least-reached peoples.
- Christian Flights International – Committed to spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to relief, recovery, and development in Ranquitte, Haiti.
- Hope for Today – Shares the love of Jesus Christ in South Asia through Compassion Ministries, Church Planting and Leadership Training.
- Venezuela Now – Reaching the lost of Venezuela through the training and equipping of Christian leaders and pastors.