At Mosaic, we consider it our job to build followers of Jesus who live their stories — taking the life of Jesus out into the world. Mosaic is a missional community. That means that for us, all people matter, and loving people is central to who we are. Not just our people … all people. We are especially good at loving people in the margins and being friends with those who might not fit in more traditional churches.
The least, the last and the lost … that’s our charge, our passion and our vision. Because everyone has a story to tell, and all people matter.
Our Vision: Sharing hope and providing a helping hand to people in need in our local community.
Third Saturday is an expression of our community that shows we care. Mosaic Cares! Every third Saturday of the month, we open our doors to folks in our local community from 10:00am to Noon.
What we offer:
– Food pantry (GA residents only, state ID required)
– High Blood Pressure Screening
– Blood Sugar Screening
– Job Resources (job connection, resume building, and interviewing skills)
– GED and other community resources
– Mental Health Connection
– Dental Resources
– Pathways Store (drastically reduced hygiene items and other household goods.)