Live your story.
At Mosaic, we consider it our job to build followers of Jesus who live their stories — taking the life of Jesus out into the world. Mosaic is a missional community. That means that for us, all people matter, and loving people is central to who we are. Not just our people … all people. We are especially good at loving people in the margins and being friends with those who might not fit in more traditional churches.
The least, the last and the lost … that’s our charge, our passion and our vision. Because everyone has a story to tell, and all people matter.
Third Saturday Ministry
Our Vision: Sharing hope and providing a helping hand to people in need in our local community.
Third Saturday is an expression of our community that shows we care. Mosaic Cares! Every third Saturday of the month, we open our doors to folks in our local community from 10:00am to Noon.
What we offer:
– Food pantry (GA residents only, state ID required)
– High Blood Pressure Screening
– Blood Sugar Screening
– Job Resources (job connection, resume building, and interviewing skills)
– GED and other community resources
– Mental Health Connection
– Dental Resources
– Pathways Store (drastically reduced hygiene items and other household goods.)
Our strategic ministries and partnerships include:
- Third Saturday – Partnering with our Lutheran neighbors to share hope by giving a hand up not a hand out every third Saturday of the month from 10AM-12PM.
- Mosaic Downtown – Sharing the love of Jesus Christ through food, hugs, transportation and prayer with the residents of the Maxwell House-a low and no-income apartment complex downtown for adults with disabilities.
- The Pantry – Serving Third Saturday, Mosaic Downtown and Our Community by providing thousands of pounds in food each month.
- Women Of Worth – An initiative of the Mosaic Center designed to target women who are unemployed and underemployed and who are motivated to move forward financially and vocationally.
- GED Classes – Serving those interested in starting the first step in moving into a better life and circumstances by obtaining a General Education Diploma.