KidCity is …
Fun stuff for kids
We want your kids to love God, learn His story and live for Him! KidCity is designed with this goal in mind. We provide a safe, loving environment where your children can begin and grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Sundays, 9 AM and 11 AM
- KidCity Babies (birth-2 years) learn about Jesus through songs and Bible stories as they engage in a nurturing environment using all five senses to improve growth. Our nursery is staffed by a combination of professionals and trained volunteers.
- KidCity PreKs (3-4 years) is the beginning of fun! Your kids will learn from our PreK team the fundamentals of following Jesus through object lessons and activities while experiencing age-appropriate worship.
- KidCity BigKids (K-3rd grade) engage in Bible truths through story-telling, activities, and worship. Our goal for our BigKids is for them to learn and live who they are in Christ.
- KidCity Leaders (4th and 5th grade) learn about active faith through community and Christian fellowship with their peers. They will develop their own faith through meaningful worship, Bible study, and small group discussions. Yes, and fun! Lots of fun!
WE ARE TRACKERS OF TRUTH:
To learn more about Trackers Of Truth: Click Here
1. Read the attached Safe Sanctuaries Policy
. This was written especially for Mosaic Church. Print and keep a copy for your records. Copies are also located in each KidCity room.
3. Take the Safe Sanctuary training test (Click Here
4. Turn in your test to Carolyn@mosaicumc.org
(scan and email, or drop in my box), along with a note letting me know if you’ve had a background check with Mosaic in the last two years.