- a stable, predictable, dependable group to do life with.
- a semester system that provides clear start and end dates, as well as breaks between semesters so you get some downtime.
- quality leadership, solid studies, and a safe place to learn and grow spiritually.
- a place at the table to connect with others like you.
- a place to love, learn, and live to welcome and advance the Kingdom of God.
- Groups meet in homes and at Mosaic throughout the week.
- Wednesday night groups meet at Mosaic and are family focused. Childcare is provided on Wednesdays, and activities are scheduled for elementary, middle and high school students.
LifeGroups are open to any adult above high-school age. You don’t have to attend Mosaic to attend a group. Our goal is discipleship, not membership.
Our mentoring initiative is one-on-one discipleship for anyone (adult or student). A very basic training is provided, connections are made for you, and the term of each LifeConnection is limited to a few weeks. The point is to walk with someone for a season for the purpose of spiritual growth. LifeConnections meeting days and times are decided by the participants in order to compliment, not complicate, life. For more information on how to get connected, contact Heather Hill.
A Discipleship Band is a group of three to five people who meet to build enriching relationships and pray together. A Band is for those who wish to share life on a deeper level with a few others. It is for those who face real life and want to journey with real people. Band meetings days and times are decided by the members. For more information on how you can connect with a Band, contact Heather Hill.
Director of Community Life
April – until . . .
Mosaic’s LifeGroups are meeting regularly throughout the week in-person at Mosaic and using Zoom online meeting platform. If you would like to connect with a group but aren’t ready to meet in person, contact the group leader and s/he will send you a link to join. To contact the leader, find the group you are interested in and simply click. Once you are there, you’ll see a blue button that says, “contact group leader.” Click the button and write your message. We are currently exploring a variety of topics. Find your group and get connected!
The Ancient Path-Men
We live in a world where we are constantly bombarded with anxious news and more opinions than we can possibly process. We need direction and peace that can only be found by connecting with the heart of God. The Ancient Path is about discovering the deep and timeless foundations of our faith. It's about connecting back with new clarity to the heart of the global church from centuries past. (No book purchase required.)
|Led by: Chris||For Ages: 18-35||Meets: Every Monday from 7:00pm-8:30pm|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: Faith, Spiritual Formation||Group Type: Men, Young Adults|
|Location: Zoom Online Meeting - Zoom Online Meeting||Status: Open|
Powered by Groups Engine