LifeGroups Are …
Good stuff for Adults (because community is essential!)
Welcome to LifeGroups, Mosaic’s small group ministry for adults. To become healthy, committed followers of Jesus, we need the love, care and guidance of other faithful people. When you join a LifeGroup, you will find people who love Jesus and who will love you well.
- a stable, predictable, dependable group to do life with.
- a semester system that provides clear start and end dates, as well as breaks between semesters so you get some downtime.
- quality leadership, solid studies, and a safe place to learn and grow spiritually.
- a place at the table to connect with others like you.
- a place to love, learn, and live to welcome and advance the Kingdom of God.
- Groups meet in homes and at Mosaic throughout the week.
- Wednesday night groups meet at Mosaic and are family focused. Childcare is provided on Wednesdays, and activities are scheduled for elementary, middle and high school students.
LifeGroups are open to any adult above high-school age. You don’t have to attend Mosaic to attend a group. Our goal is discipleship, not membership.
Our mentoring initiative is one-on-one discipleship for anyone (adult or student). A very basic training is provided, connections are made for you, and the term of each LifeConnection is limited to a few weeks. The point is to walk with someone for a season for the purpose of spiritual growth. LifeConnections meeting days and times are decided by the participants in order to compliment, not complicate, life. For more information on how to get connected, contact Heather Hill.
A Discipleship Band is a group of three to five people who meet to build enriching relationships and pray together. A Band is for those who wish to share life on a deeper level with a few others. It is for those who face real life and want to journey with real people. Band meetings days and times are decided by the members. For more information on how you can connect with a Band, contact Heather Hill.
Director of Community Life
September 8 – November 26
We have just wrapped up our Summer semester of groups. Most groups will break the month of August and return to regular meetings the week of September 8. You can find a complete list of our Fall offerings below. Group signups are the month of August, but you can jump in any time.
The groups that will continue to meet through August and beyond are: Bags & Hugs, Free Tuesdays, War Room, and Men’s Breakfast. LifeConnections and Discipleship Bands meet on various days and times throughout the year. For more information on these groups, contact Heather Hill.