LifeGroups Are …
Good stuff for Adults (because community is essential!)
Welcome to LifeGroups, Mosaic’s small group ministry for adults. To become healthy, committed followers of Jesus, we need the love, care and guidance of other faithful people. When you join a LifeGroup, you will find people who love Jesus and who will love you well.
- a stable, predictable, dependable group to do life with.
- a semester system that provides clear start and end dates, as well as breaks between semesters so you get some downtime.
- quality leadership, solid studies, and a safe place to learn and grow spiritually.
- a place at the table to connect with others like you.
- a place to love, learn, and live to welcome and advance the Kingdom of God.
- Groups meet in homes and at Mosaic throughout the week.
- Wednesday night groups meet at Mosaic and are family focused. Childcare is provided on Wednesdays, and activities are scheduled for elementary, middle and high school students.
LifeGroups are open to any adult above high-school age. You don’t have to attend Mosaic to attend a group. Our goal is discipleship, not membership.
Our mentoring initiative is one-on-one discipleship for anyone (adult or student). A very basic training is provided, connections are made for you, and the term of each LifeConnection is limited to a few weeks. The point is to walk with someone for a season for the purpose of spiritual growth. LifeConnections meeting days and times are decided by the participants in order to compliment, not complicate, life. For more information on how to get connected, contact Heather Hill.
A Discipleship Band is a group of three to five people who meet to build enriching relationships and pray together. A Band is for those who wish to share life on a deeper level with a few others. It is for those who face real life and want to journey with real people. Band meetings days and times are decided by the members. For more information on how you can connect with a Band, contact Heather Hill.
Director of Community Life
September 8 – November 26
Groups are in full swing! But it in not too late for you to join. There is always an extra place at the table here. So come! Enter into community!
Long Story Short
The Bible can be daunting. It is ancient, enormous, and sometimes challenging to understand. To help with this struggle, Long Story Short introduces the Scriptures not as a complex list of rules or doctrines, but as a single drama, in six easy-to-remember movements: creation, fall, Israel, Jesus, church, and new creation. With the plotline in place, we will understand how the stories of the Bible fit together as a whole. Join us to explore the Biblical narrative and discover God’s plan for the word. (Books are $10.)
|Led by: Bill Richey, Robert LaCroix||For Ages: 21+||Meets: Every Wednesday from 6:30pm-8:00pm|
|Childcare Available? Yes - Childcare is available through Epic Student Ministry, Awana, and nursery.||Topic: General Study||Group Type: Men, Small Group, The Foundation (Topical and Bible Studies)|
|Location: Room 1 - Main Campus||Status: Open|
Powered by Groups Engine