LifeGroups Are …
Good stuff for Adults (because community is essential!)
Welcome to LifeGroups, Mosaic’s small group ministry for adults. To become healthy, committed followers of Jesus, we need the love, care and guidance of other faithful people. When you join a LifeGroup, you will find people who love Jesus and who will love you well.
- a stable, predictable, dependable group to do life with.
- a semester system that provides clear start and end dates, as well as breaks between semesters so you get some downtime.
- quality leadership, solid studies, and a safe place to learn and grow spiritually.
- a place at the table to connect with others like you.
- a place to love, learn, and live to welcome and advance the Kingdom of God.
- Groups meet in homes and at Mosaic throughout the week.
- Wednesday night groups meet at Mosaic and are family focused. Childcare is provided on Wednesdays, and activities are scheduled for elementary, middle and high school students.
LifeGroups are open to any adult above high-school age. You don’t have to attend Mosaic to attend a group. Our goal is discipleship, not membership.
Our mentoring initiative is one-on-one discipleship for anyone (adult or student). A very basic training is provided, connections are made for you, and the term of each LifeConnection is limited to a few weeks. The point is to walk with someone for a season for the purpose of spiritual growth. LifeConnections meeting days and times are decided by the participants in order to compliment, not complicate, life. For more information on how to get connected, contact Heather Hill.
A Discipleship Band is a group of three to five people who meet to build enriching relationships and pray together. A Band is for those who wish to share life on a deeper level with a few others. It is for those who face real life and want to journey with real people. Band meetings days and times are decided by the members. For more information on how you can connect with a Band, contact Heather Hill.
Director of Community Life
January 5- May 1
Mosaic’s LifeGroups are meeting regularly throughout the week using Zoom online meeting platform. To connect to a group, contact the group leader and s/he will send you a link to join. We are currently exploring a variety of topics. Find your group and get connected!
Prayer & Purpose-Women
The gifts of the Spirit all flow out of the primary gift of the Holy Spirit Himself. This Spring, we will be exploring what it means to hear from the Holy Spirit and to operate out of the gifts that He gives. Come! Join us as we grow in our relationship with the Holy Spirit, learn about the spiritual gifts, and ultimately practice using them in the desire to see the Kingdom advance. This group is open to adults of all ages!
|Led by: Jenni Grace, Caitlin Pye||For Ages: 18+||Meets: Every Tuesday from 6:30pm-8:00pm|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: General Study, Relationships, Spiritual Formation||Group Type: Small Group, The Relationship (Focused Formational Groups), Women, Young Adults|
|Location: - Zoom Online Meeting||Status: Open|
Powered by Groups Engine